Are you ready for an extended adventure?
Learn how to save up and take an abbreviated retirement.
Dreams come true for those who seek them.
ACCESS EXCLUSIVE WORKSHEETS & TEMPLATES FOR FREE
- Where is Your Financial Journey Taking You?Do you know where your financial journey is taking you? If you stay on the path you're on now, where will you end up? If you don't know the answer to that question, then you're on the path to somewhere, but maybe not the place you want to go. Know … Read more
- Building Your Social Media Presence is Like Playing an MMOBuilding a social media presence is a long and arduous process, but its considered the best way in the modern world to market an online business. If you're playing the long game, and you want to quit your day job, this is the way to build your income digitally without … Read more
- Short Term Investment Definition and OptionsThe status quo advice when saving for financial independence is to invest in the stock market by purchasing shares of low-fee index mutual funds and ETFs. This is a long-term investment strategy. For those of us saving for F.I.A.R., a long-term investment strategy may not be ideal. Let me explain. … Read more
- 10 Steps to F.I.A.R. InfographicThis infographic explains the steps needed to plan and save for an adventure or fulfill a lifelong dream, while taking extended time away from your career.
- Three Types of Financial Goals to Build WealthThree types of financial goals, when used progressively, will lead you to your ultimate dream – the lifestyle you always wanted.
- My Journey: How Belief in a Goal Changes EverythingWhen you discover your dream, and believe in your ability to make it happen, everything falls into place. Learn how belief in a goal changed this single mom's life.