Are you ready for an extended adventure?
Learn how to save up and take an abbreviated retirement.
Dreams come true for those who seek them.
ACCESS EXCLUSIVE WORKSHEETS & TEMPLATES FOR FREE
- Transcend Your Money Mindset with Financial StoicismLearn how to apply the ancient principles of stoicism to achieve the ultimate financial mindset for building wealth.
- How We Sold Our House to Zillow for a ProfitLearn about our experience of selling our primary residence directly to Zillow for a profit, after living there for only 2 years.
- Try the 2021 Kakebo Method with Free PrintablesUse two free 2021 Kakebo printables to try out this simplistic, bulletproof method of tracking your expenses and saving money.
- Where is Your Financial Journey Taking You?Do you know where your financial journey is taking you? If you stay on the path you're on now, where will you end up? If you don't know the answer to that question, then you're on the path to somewhere, but maybe not the place you want to go. Know … Read more
- Building Your Social Media Presence is Like Playing an MMOBuilding a social media presence is a long and arduous process, but its considered the best way in the modern world to market an online business. If you're playing the long game, and you want to quit your day job, this is the way to build your income digitally without … Read more
- Short Term Investment Definition and OptionsThe status quo advice when saving for financial independence is to invest in the stock market by purchasing shares of low-fee index mutual funds and ETFs. This is a long-term investment strategy. For those of us saving for F.I.A.R., a long-term investment strategy may not be ideal. Let me explain. … Read more