Give yourself a break.
Learn how to save and plan for a mini retirement to travel, try a new career, or pursue a lifelong dream.
Don't be afraid to break the rules.
Here's what I did:
burned my budget
That's right, no more budget for me.
I found something better.
gutted my emergency fund
Cash is King, they said.
Turns out they were wrong.
ordered a credit card
And I plan to make all of my purchases with it.
I found something better than a budget.
Want to know more?
- Transcend Your Money Mindset with Financial StoicismLearn how to apply the ancient principles of stoicism to achieve the ultimate financial mindset for building wealth.
- How We Sold Our House to Zillow for a ProfitLearn about our experience of selling our primary residence directly to Zillow for a profit, after living there for only 2 years.
- Try the 2021 Kakebo Method with Free PrintablesUse two free 2021 Kakebo printables to try out this simplistic, bulletproof method of tracking your expenses and saving money.
- Where is Your Financial Journey Taking You?Do you know where your financial journey is taking you? If you stay on the path you're on now, where will you end up? If you don't know the answer to that question, then you're on the path to somewhere, but maybe not the place you want to go. Know Your Current Destination Think about … Read more
- Building Your Social Media Presence is Like Playing an MMOBuilding a social media presence is a long and arduous process, but its considered the best way in the modern world to market an online business. If you're playing the long game, and you want to quit your day job, this is the way to build your income digitally without going into debt. In many … Read more